Ever just look up into the sky at night and find yourself in utter awe, maybe even slightly dumbfounded?
Ever get enchanted by the beauty and the stillness of everything in your surroundings come nightfall?
Ever tried getting into Digital Photography and capturing the scene for yourself?
Well, with these beautiful photography ideas, you can equip yourself with the necessary knowledge—the look, the mood, etc. expected to be displayed—as you try our hand at nighttime photography! They are free to download, no attribution required, and come in varying sizes, all for your viewing pleasure and inspiration gleaning.
Night Sky Photography
Night Nature Photography
Night Light Photography
Creative Night Photography
Night City Street Photography
Night Black and White Photography
In the Still of the Night
As with any art form, photography has its own charm and its own challenges. The charm, subject to everyone’s perception of the product; the challenge, getting the angle and the lighting and everything else right and capturing it all in a specific, precise moment. It’s tricky. But perhaps by studying the number of nighttime photographs we have here, you’ll learn a few things and have a few tricks up your sleeve.
- Looking at the Night Sky Photography, you’d probably think that the perfect caption would be the first couple of lines from Coldplay’s “Yellow.” (You guys know which one.)
- Doesn’t the Night Nature Photography just make you think of a setting of a fantasy novel? As well as fairies?
- Though not exactly the scene the ol’ brain would come up with to depict the “stillness of the night, the Night Light Photography shot of the city during nightfall is still no less magical. (Perhaps U2’s “City of Blinding Lights” would be a most apt soundtrack.
- This enchanting, ethereal Creative Night Photography of a winter’s night is definitely one you’ll want to recreate.
- This incredible Night City Street Photography looks like an updated take on Vintage Photography stills.
Night Wedding Photography
Night Fashion Photography
Night Galaxy Photography
Night Beach Photography
Night Stars Photography
- What better way to emphasize that stillness, that calm indicative of the nighttime than a photograph in black and white? With the techniques used in Night Black and White Photography, you add drama and texture to the photo as well.
- The night sky here lends itself as a brilliant backdrop, showing a stark contrast to the subjects and bringing them more into the foreground. This makes the perfect Night Wedding Photography.
- Why not try your hand at Night Fashion Photography. In this image, we see how “versatile” night photography can be—not only is it showcased among a plethora of landscape photos, it also stops traffic in editorial fashion shots such as this. (BTW, I’m sure that the bokeh in the background will make you think of Twinkle Lights Photography.)
- Of course, you can’t go wrong with Night Galaxy Photography, as seen in this beautiful photograph.
- Let your picture stand out from the sea of sunset beach photos with one like this Night Beach Photography featuring, of little seacrafts retired for the night.
- Yet another silhouette to highlight the stunning beauty of the night sky, The Night Stars Photography features a different kind of flora from the first photo.
With all these awesome, inspiring, awe-inspiring night photography ideas, you’ll soon be braving the nighttime yourself! Camera in hand, of course.