With academic years gone, flying past like they’re no more than a few twitches of the eye, several more years are added to history. And with history comes age.I know I’m making it sound profane. History, age, ew! But really, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad thing. Mostly it means that there may be a possibility that we are left behind by the times.
As with technology and several other ideologies, something as a seeming non-issue as a school or school organization logo may be out of date.
But no worries!
We just might be able to help you out with these Free Logo Designs.
Dance College Logo
Athletic Dolphin College
Electoral College Baseball Logo
College Sports Tennis Logo
Premium College Vector Logo
To Whom These May Concern
You may think, Um, I don’t own a school, nor do I have plans to build one. So I’m gonna go back to my memes, thanks.
But that is where you are mistaken. Our collection of Education Logos, which are totally free for you to download, by the way, can be used by a number of different groups in a number of different ways.
- Academia higher-ups. Board of trustees member, school director, founder…whatever your exact position title is, you have a part in maintaining and developing the image of the school. And yes, that may include revamping your school logo.
- School organizations. Part of the school football team? Head of the school library? President of the yearbook committee? If you’re any of those (or at least somewhere along those lines) and you’re interested in creating a logo or updating your old one, browse through our collection, and you just might find what you’re looking for!
- Film. For those of you working on a film or a project for film school, here are some logos for those school scenes.
- Marketing. If you’re working on a branding or rebranding pitch for a school or school organization, you can definitely gather some pointers and inspiration from these free college logo designs.
College Learning Center Logo
Sports College Logo Design
College Boy Portrait Logo
Iron College Football Tuition Logo
Abstract College Logo
College Library Logo
Universal College Consulting Logo
College University Logo
Retro ESPN College Logo Design
Not Just for Appearances’ Sake
After having established the necessity of a school logo, we move on to other pressing matters.
- Color scheme. While it may sound nice to plop the rainbow onto your logo design, it could very well be counterproductive. Notice how our sample Logo Designs make use of three colors at most, with one or two bright ones (maybe red or yellow) and a staple neutral (typically gray, black, or white).
- Font. See how there are no funky, intricate font styles? Ideally, you’d want the name of the school or the organization to be easily seen. That would be hard to do when no one can understand what it’s supposed to say because the font has too many loops and unnecessary adornments.
- Symbol/s. This may just be the most important part of the logo. Other than the fact that it’s central, the key element of the logo, it holds meaning and the core values of the organization.
Considering everything, it’s important to remember still that the want to be up-to-date shouldn’t override the original want to provide quality service. After all, what will the children, our future, think?