What’s weird, sometimes repetitive, symmetric, brings calmness and inspiration, but doesn’t have any subject focus? It’s Abstract. Abstract is the genre in Art that only consists of colors, shapes and lines without any subject, presenting various kinds of emotions. Keep that line of interest and sweep your design worlds away with Abstract Photoshop Patterns and refill your creative toolbox with this amusing genre!
Get a huge dose of inspiration and download these patterns which are available in vector- AI, EPS, CDR, SVG vector illustration design formats. Pour your creative bucket and use these fancy styles to your liking!
Abstract Black and White Pattern
Abstract Line Pattern
Stained Glass Abstract Pattern
White Abstract Pattern
Abstract Geometric Pattern
Abstraction was evident in the impressionist, neo and post-impressionist movements of the 19th century. Its radical form is now what we popularly call, non-objective or non-iconic art. The abstract artist would usually create marks, signs or dimensional constructions that are in no way connected to an image or object in the physical world.
With today’s advancements in technology, abstract designs can easily be applied to textiles, web design and graphic design; not just with canvas and paint anymore. These Decorative Photoshop Patterns bring life to an overall design. Its abiliy to keep the viewer’s eye busy or relaxed is definitely a factor that makes an effective design.
Here’s a guide to help you choose the right one;
- For a black and white theme design, our Abstract Black and White Pattern would certainly complete the package.
- If you prefer subtle lines and geometry, our Abstract Line Pattern, Abstract Geometric Pattern, and Abstract Wave Patterns are the way to go !
- If your idea is more into the subtle or minimalist approach, then White Abstract Pattern, Simple Abstract Pattern, Abstract Pattern Vector or Abstract Blue Dot Pattern will suffice.
But it is not limited to these, check out for more and pick what suits you best. You may continue to browse until you find the one that will inspire your creative bubble– click the link to preview, download and edit away!
Abstract Wave Patterns
Abstract Pattern Vector
Simple Abstract Pattern
Creative Abstract Patterns
Abstract Blue Dot Pattern
Polished and Efficient
You can always create your own graphic abstract design, if you happen to be well versed in graphic design softwares. Of course, it will take an ample amount of time. But if you want to maximize it, you may use these ready-made patterns instead. They’re fun, cool and easy to apply.
Use It To Your Advantage
- The use for these abstract textures is not only limited to designers, anyone can practically use it. Aside from graphic design use, regular people may use these creative concepts as,
- school project presentations (as background),
- interior design (room decor),
- decoration for those momentous occasions,
- posters and banners,
- background for your desktop or smartphone,
- and so much more.
- The common formats are available on Vector, JPG, PNG or PDF file formats which will allow any platform to read and save it.
- You may also print them, given that the scale has been adjusted for a higher resolution.
Did we inspire you with these artistic plates? Download your pick now and share them to your friends! And if you want to view the rest of our colorful abstract textures, check our Multicolored Abstract Patterns for more!
15+ Beautiful Batik Patterns For Photoshop
15+ Fabulous Baroque Patterns For Photoshop
48+ Magnificent Fish Scale Patterns
9+ Polka Dot Patterns for Photoshop
50+ Free Photoshop White Patterns for Website Backgrounds
18+ Cool Tie Dye Pattern Designs
10+ Free Vector Rose Patterns
15+ Free Vector Snowflake Photoshop Patterns
21+ Beautiful Cherry Blossom Patterns For Photoshop
21+ Beautiful Tropical Patterns For Desktop
15+ Vintage Patterns – Free PAT, PNG, Vector, EPS Format Download!
18+ Elegant Houndstooth Patterns for Photoshop
40+ Snowflake Pattern Designs
73+ Black & White Photoshop Patterns
14+ Awesome Free Wrinkled Paper Texture and Patterns