Who doesn’t love a good sale?
I don’t know about you, but with the economy not being particularly promising in the past few years, I jump on every chance I get to buy things for a fraction of the original price.
But that’s just us consumers blabbing.
For you moguls, business owners, resellers out there, don’t you also get the tinglies seeing the masses clamoring for your products at your, I don’t know, quarterly inventory sale? Come on, admit it. There is that weird satisfaction, right?
Well, plans for a sale or nada, you might be interested in these Free Labels!
Colorful Discount Labels
Vector Discount Labels
Discount Graphic Labels
Vintage Discount Labels
Discount Sale Labels
A Whale of a Sale
We all know the why behind sales (but for those of you who don’t, well, here’s my little spiel): it’s better to still make some money off of the much older products than to dump them in the trash. Trends come and go so fast, and consumers in general can’t really keep up (bills do have to come first, yes). This leaves a mountain of various products in their displays, collecting dust.
We absolutely feel your pain, you lovely business people. To help you out even a smidge, you may browse through our collection of free discount label designs (and as a plus-one offer, here are some Clothing Label Designs as well). Also, some pointers to take away from these designs:
- Block letters matter. Make sure that you’re emphasizing the right things. Words like discount, sale, off, low price, are absolute attention grabbers—like jump scares in horror movies!
- Bright colors are everything. There’s a whole science behind this, but we’re not gonna get into that. Just know that those on the top of the ROYGBIV chain (i.e., red, orange, yellow) are the colors that people can see from meters away.
- Numbers speak louder than words. Apparent in our slew of discount label sample designs, the numbers accompanying the “% OFF” lure are in a bigger font size. Of course, the higher the number, the more people will be attracted.
Free Discount Labels
Discount Label Set
Discount Badge Labels
Product Discount Labels
Sticker Discount Labels
Retro Discount Labels
A Lot for Less
As you can see, we have a clear variety of discount label designs to choose from:
- Fiery reds. As said in the previous section, reds, oranges, and yellows are ideal as they work like catnip, except for those on the hunt for a discount on the new Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer.
- Negative is positive. This is not rocket surgery or brain science (did I say that correctly?). People want to get the most out of their money, so anything having to with paying less for something is gonna reel them in. Take a few of the downward arrow label designs, and you’re good to go!
- Retro cool. The flashy colors and graphics reminiscent of the 1960s can do just as good of a job to bring shoppers in, in the 2010s.
- Words only. The phrases “Best price” and “Hot offer only today” are sure to create the urgency among the consumers. More people, more moolah.
If you wanna go with the custom route, of course, you can check out these Blank Label Designs.
Hopefully, with these clever discount label designs, you can keep everything going like always. “Business as usual,” some would say.
16+ Clothing Label Designs
19+ Elegant CD Label Designs
21+ Bottle Label Designs
21+ Printable Label Designs
18+ Awesome Product Label Designs
18+ Food Label Designs
22+ Free Label Designs for Download
20+ Best Return Address Labels
21+ Elegant Wedding Label Designs
21+ Elegant Wine Label Designs & Creatives
20+ Water Bottle Labels
17+ Free Printable Label Designs
21+ Awesome Address Label Designs & Creatives
21+ Creative Food Label Designs
21+ Modern Social Media Flyer Designs & Creatives – Word, PSD, EPS Formats