Tired of the same old look of those pesky widgets, icons, and buttons floating around on your mobile phone’s or personal computer’s interface?
If you are, we don’t blame you. Usually, the default ones are just a bunch of drab, dull bits of technological boringness while those that come in a theme don’t even cut it sometimes. You simply can’t win.
But thanks to these packs of Free Icons, you can find the perfect remedy for that dilemma! With its several different formats—PSD, JPG, PNG, Vector EPS—you can easily download them and make the necessary adjustments.
Social Media Icon Pack
Black and White Icon Pack
Windows Icon Pack
Web Icon Pack
Device Icon Pack
App Icon Pack
We have quite a variety in our collection of these downloadable icon packs. With these, you can say goodbye to having to suffer through the dullness and having to deal with sub-par ones in several themes. (But if your taste is of the fruitier note, you might like these Fruit and Vegetable Icons much more instead.)
- The “Social Media Icon Pack” offers you a sleek chrome look suitable for any of the laid-back and futuristic themes. It also covers all your social media platforms—from the famous ones like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, to the less popular like Digg (I just heard of this . . . now).
- Talk about versatility! The “Black and White Icon Pack” has both personality and understated coolness, making it work for several different themes. Except for black backdrops because . . . self-explanatory.
- The “Windows Icon Pack” comes in a cool-toned color palette, making it look great against wallpapers of grays, blues, purples, blacks, whites, what have you.
- You have a godsend in the “Web Icon Pack” as it provides descriptions of the icons as well. Great for those who aren’t too good with picture guessing games.
IOS Icon Pack
Mobile Phone Icon Pack
Circle Icon Pack
Flat Icon Pack
Vector Icon Pack
- Much like the second one, the “Device Icon Pack” will look great when paired with any theme. They’re also much more compact, allowing your mobile interface to appear a lot less crowded. Plus, the icons themselves are pretty straightforward, thus, easily understandable.
- The “App Icon Pack” is more like an elevated, updated take on the usual default icons. It has a great color scheme, and the icons are to-the-point. And they’re also pretty.
- Although much like the previous one, the “IOS Icon Pack” is, pretty evidently, of a more vibrant and brighter color selection.
- Unlike most of the icon packs, the “Mobile Phone Icon Pack” breaks away from “borders” though it manages to maintain uniformity.
- With the same color selection as the tiles in the newer versions of Windows and the shape, the “Circle Icon Pack” looks effortlessly current and, dare I say, well-rounded.
- For those who prefer a colorful rainbow of pastels (bright but not glaring), the “Flat Icon Pack” is the one for you.
- The “Vector Icon Pack” is much like the “Device Icon Pack” with its compact design, though with “reverse” variants.
So have you picked one or a few or all of them yet?
Good. Now you can get to downloading!
(Oh, and here are some Travel and Tourism Icons Pack in case you wanted something more specific. You’re welcome. We have the best of everything!)